David Hernandez for Mayor
On the Campaign Trail
18 Days and Counting
Greetings Friends and Supporters,
As the high dollar candidates flood your mail boxes with enough high gloss campaign material to plant a million trees in Los Angeles, I am on the road from San Pedro to Sylmar, Woodland Hills to Eagle Rock!
Listening to your concerns and priorities continues to be a rewarding experience.
Here is my schedule for the remainder of the month. It will be up dated next week as the calls are still coming in.
Sunday begins a non stop adventure in Los Angeles Politics and you’re all invited.
1. 2/15 4PM -LA Daily News/Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils Mayoral Forum. CBS Studios 4024 Radford Ave. Studio City, CA. Enter main gate and be there by 3:30.
2. 2/15 8PM Part one of Full Disclosure Network Part one of LA Gang Series featuring David Hernandez. LA City Channel
Preview here: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/530.php
3. 2/16 7AM – Good Day LA KTTV Fox 11 live television appearance. David will be live in studio to answer your e-mail questions. Live 7 & 9 AM.
4. 2/16 2PM – KNBC Ch 4 Mekahlo Medina interview.
5. 2/16 6PM LA City Channel Part two of Full Disclosure Network LA Gang Series featuring David Hernandez.
6. 2/17 12:45 Westchester-Playa del Rey Federated Women
KJ’s Restaurant 8731 Lincoln Blvd Los Angeles.
7. 2/17 6PM UCLA Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity Mayoral Forum, Covel Commons, UCLA Campus
8. 2/17 7:30PM Westchester Neighborhood Council The Westchester Christian Church 8740 La Tijera Blvd, Westchester.
9. 2/18 12noon United Chambers of Commerce Government Affairs Meeting. Van Nuys, CA.
10. 2/18 7PM Sunland Tujunga Neighborhood Council Candidates Forum, Sunland-Tujunga.
11. 2/19 6PM Leader to Leader African American Community Empowerment Think Tank Candidates Forum. 11243 Glenoaks Blvd, Pacoima, CA 91331.
12. 2/19 7:30 PM Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council Candidates Forum Center for the Arts, 2225 Colorado Blvd LA CA 90041.
13. 2/22 2PM Mayor Sam Blog Candidates Forum . Not open to public unless invited via Mayor Sam Blog.
14. 2/24 11:30 Ranch Palos Verdes Federated Women, RPV. ( postponed)
15. 2/24 7PM Business & Professional Women of Sunland Tujunga Achievement Awards.
16. 2/25 6:30 PM UCLA Political Science Student Organization, Mayoral Forum Haines Hall UCLA Campus.
17. 2/26 11:30 AM San Pedro Federated Women Ports O’Call Restaurant Berth 76, San Pedro, CA.
18. 2/26 1:PM Mayoral Forum The Claude Pepper Sr. Citizen Center 1762 So. La Cienega Bl. Los Angeles.
19. 2/26 7PM USC Political Student Assembly Mayoral Forum.
20. 2/28 7PM United Chambers of Commerce Honoring Bill Powers Odyssey Restaurant 15600 Odyssey Dr. Granada Hills, CA 91334.